Thursday 8 March 2012

Task 1c: Youtube Video
In order to complete this task I allowed my creative juices and resources of the Media department to aid me in making the following video. Hopefully you find it fun and informative, I intended for it to give an insight into my day to day activities within the school as well as collect some of my personal thoughts regarding the BAPP (Arts) course and the journey on which I will embark on over the next 15 months. Must apologise for it being a tad longer than the intended 45 seconds but felt that by exceeding the suggested time I could make the task more worthwhile for me and hopefully you...
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, I thought your video was reflective and showed your deep concern for the well-being and development of the students in your college. It was really good to see your place of work as well.

    Make sure you comment to other people’s Blogs and that will ensure they see and fell obliged to comment to yours!

    ReplyDelete